ST. IGNATIUS — Marthe Ducharme Edwards, 50, passed away July 10, 2020 at her home near St. Ignatius. She is survived by her children Zharelle Edwards of Missoula and Jaydeen DuCharme Morigeau as well as her longtime companion Terry Morigeau. Service will be held at a later date.
- Chief Cliff Singers Drum Group release song to promote COVID-19 safety
- Message from the Chair: CARES Act funding helps protect community, people
- The Flathead Nation’s Federal Reserved Water Rights Compact is now in the hands of the full U.S. Senate
- St. Ignatius Schools prepared for the “new” normal of education
- Aniyah Star Charlo
- Kodiak bear resistant garbage cans available to households that self-haul
- Time is short to apply for COVID-19 Relief funds
- Operation Lady Justice Task Force Opens Cold Case Office in Billings, Montana
- Hungry Horse Dam Visitor Center to offer alternative visitor experiences
- Alaina Rose Marchi
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.