Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in order to limit face-to-face contact at our Tribal Health pharmacies, a new curbside pickup service will be offered until May 1, 2020 with the possibility of extension. New prescriptions and refills can be dropped off and delivered to patient cars by a Tribal Health staff member. Tribal Health will make all attempts to follow the appropriate protocol of retrieving signatures from patients or their surrogates while not delaying or inhibiting curbside pickup services.
1. Call the pharmacy and let them know if you need refills or will be dropping off a new prescription. We will ask for a description of your car.
a. For refills, we will let you know how long the wait will be, so you can plan your trip to the pharmacy.
b. For a new prescription, a Tribal Health staff member will go to your car to pick up your prescription.
2. If you prefer to use a text message, please call the pharmacy and we will sign you up for our text alerts. We will ask for your cell phone number and the name of your mobile carrier.
3. Polson and St. Ignatius clinics have reserved “Curbside Pickup” parking spaces for you to wait in.
4. After your prescriptions have been filled, we will bring the medications to your car. At this time, you may be asked to electronically sign at your car window or to show an ID.
5. If you have to leave before your prescriptions are complete, please call the pharmacy when you return to pick them up.
6. If you do not have access to a phone, then you may enter the clinic to drop off new prescriptions or request a refill, but we will ask you to return to your car until your prescriptions are ready. We will ask you to park in the curbside pickup parking space and we will deliver the medications to your car.
ST IGNATIUS PHARMACY - Phone: (406) 745-2426
POLSON PHARMACY - Phone: (406) 883-5482