LAKE COUNTY – Tribal Health officials are reporting a new confirmed positive case on the Flathead Indian Reservation, which is tied to the recent cluster of infections. The infected person shared a home with another positive case and had been in quarantine. Public Health officials have conducted the case investigation to identify any additional contacts. All close contacts have been notified, tested and remain in quarantine.
- Application steps for CARES Act stimulus for CSKT members - UPDATED
- Grasshopper outbreaks are occurring in several areas in Montana; be aware
- Governor Bullock, Lt. Governor Cooney Release Plan for Reopening Safe and Healthy Schools for Montana
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) Regarding the CSKT COVID-19 Relief Request for Support
- CS&KT Tribal Council modifies resolution to open up recreation & camping to all residents of the FIR
- Montana tops total 1000 COVID-19 cases; safety encouraged during 4th of July weekend
- Flathead Nation Federal Reserved Water Rights Compact has legislative hearing in U.S. Senate — Trump Administration supports funding levels
- CARES Act stimulus payments to be distributed to all CSKT eligible enrolled members - UPDATED
- The Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes Prioritized Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Mission Valley Power announces billing changes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.