On behalf of the Tribal Council, I would like to thank the following individuals for their hard work and extraordinary efforts in managing the CSKT Economic Stimulus payment, which came on the heels of the August per capita. Over 16,000 payments were processed and sent out within a very short time period. This unique endeavor was not without glitches and the staff continue to diligently work these out. To that end, I am reminded of something I read a long time ago that I wanted to share in regard to the negative communications around this and that is: Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?
If you see these individuals, please extend your personal thank you as well:
- Stimulus Help Desk: Tomie Thomas, Tracy Antiste, Randall Lumm
- Central Accounting: Zach Camel
- Enrollment: Erma Haynes, Arlen Tellier, Chasity Haynes
- Information Technology: Crystal Reese, Keya Birdsbill-Camel
- Mail Room: Kurt Burland, Francis Plant, Mike Grant, Elijah Chief Stick
- Financial Management: Rick Eneas, Ruth Swaney
- Communications: Rob McDonald
- Administration: Jami Pluff, Jennifer Trahan
The CSKT Tribal Council is thankful for the CARES Act funding and the ability to provide this much needed stimulus to our tribal members and the local economy. In the spirit of our traditional values and principles, plan for the future, spend wisely.