LAKE COUNTY — Lake County and the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes joined to fight COVID-19 by creating a Unified Command Center to address the coronavirus threat in our community. The Unified Command Center combines and organizes county and tribal resources to be more effective in the prevention of the pandemic.
- Changes to tribal moose hunting regulations
- What are zebra and quagga mussels and where did they come from?
- LIHEAP Cooling Assistance Program begins June 1
- Salish Good Project north of Whitefish moves forward
- Western Native Voice establishes COVID-19 relief fund to support hardest hit native communities
- North Lake County Library cautious to reopen to public
- AG Fox announces new option for homeowners affected by COVID-19
- Be Mindful; COVID-19 still a threat
- Chair Grijalva leads bicameral amicus brief urging district court to halt Dakota Access pipeline operation until tribal, environmental impacts assessed
- Tavona Asoka Hando
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.