PABLO — Energy Keepers Inc. (EKI) was honored to provide the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribal Council a dividend check for $2,850,000 at the annual mid-year meeting of the Tribes’ corporations on Wednesday, October 21, 2020. With this dividend EKI’s payments to CSKT for FY 2020 total $23.96M and for EKI’s first five years of operations total $113.6M. “EKI reaching this milestone is a testament to the dedicated and capable staff within the company. EKI is looking forward to continued success and growth as we strive to provide additional returns to CSKT.” said Joseph Durglo, Vice-Chair of EKI’s Board of Directors.
- To Tribal members who own trust land, and who received a property tax assessment from Lake County regarding solid waste management
- Tim Ryan Rouillier working on a new musical, signs new broadcast rights with PBS and Canada
- People’s Center set to open next week at Allard Stage Stop
- Flathead Reservation outdoor burning closes on Monday, Nov. 30
- The Department of Livestock reports Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) detection in Flathead County game farm
- Llewellyn “Willie” Caye
- Thanksgiving and Systemic Racism
- Tester, colleagues slam VA privatization of Compensation and Pension Exams for disabled veterans
- John F. Madrigal
- Fuels Program’s Darrell Clairmont receives Wilcox Award for his work in fuel reduction on and off the Flathead Reservation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.