Peak flu season is right around corner. Tribal Health of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes, in conjunction with Lake County Public Health and the Caring Foundation, are offering an opportunity for the community to get free flu vaccines.
Drive in, fill out some quick paperwork, get yourself and your family and friends vaccinated, then drive out— all from the comfort and convenience of your vehicle.
This mass flu vaccination event will take place on September 30, 2020, from 10am - 7pm on the campus of Salish Kootenai College, in the Joe McDonald Gymnasium parking lot.
The first 600 Tribal Health patients will receive a $15 gas card.
Lake County Public Health will be available to vaccinate the general community.
- Please bring insurance information.
- All out-of-pocket costs not covered by Tribal Health or insurance will be paid for by the Caring Foundation of Montana Care Van.
- All ages welcome (6 months and older).
- Please no pets in the car.
- And, please don’t forget to wear a mask!
Questions, please call Chelsea Kleinmeyer at Tribal Health, 406-745-3525 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, a Census Count tent will be set up to get your household counted while offering gift card incentives.