CSKT leadership developed policies to protect visitors and staff from the spread of COVID-19.
For visitors, the following protocols will be followed when the organization reopens in the future:
CSKT Building Protocols
- One entrance will be provided for all public visitors to CSKT buildings. These entrances will be clearly marked, as will the exits.
- Masks are required for all visitors to CSKT tribal buildings. If you do not have one, a disposable mask will be provided. If a visitor refuses to wear a mask, a department representative will be contacted and meet the individual outside.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided at each entrance for everyone.
- Temperature checks will be provided for all visitors.
- Social distancing protocols of 6 feet will be adhered to and marked in each office area.
- Building monitors/receptionists will provide masks, temperature checks, and ensure hand sanitizer is used. They will inform visitors of social distancing protocols. They will keep visitor logs with names, contact information and whether the visitor traveled out of state.
For current employees, these protocols must be followed:
CSKT Employee Protocols
- CSKT employee entrances will be allowed. Please use your badges, not fobs, so building monitors are able to easily identify employees. Employees should not let anyone else in or prop doors open for any reason.
- Masks should be worn in public spaces or when social distancing of 6 feet is not practical. In workspaces where other precautions are taken, i.e. plexiglass shields and closed door offices, masks are not necessary.
- If visitors refuse to wear a mask, building monitors/receptionists may call the appropriate department and ask for a department representative to meet the visitor outside the building.
- Temperature checks are not mandated for employees, however thermometers are available if employees want to take their temperatures. If you are sick, stay home.
- Information Technology (IT) is working on a scheduler app for in-person appointments. Until that time, departments need to restrict numbers of visitors to departments. Please make your department information available to visitors, through every means possible, to accommodate this.