POLSON — With COVID-19 the Lake County Election Office is recommending voters sign up for an absentee ballot for the Federal Primary Election to be held on June 2 due to social distancing, quarantines and limitations on public gatherings. Voters can download the absentee application at https://www.lakemt.gov/election/electforms.html or call 406-883-7268 to have an application be mailed to them.
- CSKT DECLARES SHELTER IN PLACE ORDER
- Lake County forms the COVID-19 Health Task Force
- Voting Absentee, Montana’s new BIPA, and the Suit to Stop It
- School Districts step up to feed kids during closures
- Officials talk to elders about Rattlesnake Creek dam removal
- Council extends Partial Shutdown
- We will get through this together
- CSKT Mirrors Governor’s order on food closures
- Tribal Health Pharmacy announces curbside pickup
- Energy Keepers, Inc. make deal to sell power to west coast
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.