Details for FOSTER CARE SOCIAL WORKER TRAINEE
(POSITION MAY BE EMPLOYED UNDER A CONTRACT)
-TWO OR MORE POSITIONS-
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
The successful applicant must possess a Bachelor's degree in Social Work and/or Psychology, or currently attending college working towards obtaining BSW or BA in Psychology, with a minimum of (5-8 months actual work experience in the Child Welfare Service field). Must pass a background investigation if hired. Must have never been convicted of or plead guilty to a felony crime of domestic violence, child abuse, elder abuse, sexual offense or a crime of violence. Must not have any involvement with any child or social service protection agency as a client, no alcohol or drug abuse or domestic violence charges within the past five (5) years. Must not have resigned to avoid disciplinary' actions or have dismissed from employment within the past three (3) years. Must possess a valid Montana Driver's license. Incumbent will participate in on-call duties on a rotating schedule. This position is a mandatory reporter. This position is subject to a background check in accordance with Public Law 101-630. Will maintain and participate in other duties as assigned. All applicants must submit a Tribal application, a supplemental questionnaire for background investigations, a copy of academic transcripts/training certificates, a copy of current valid driver’s license and proof of insurance and a proof of enrollment in a federally recognized Tribe if other than CSKT and if claiming veteran’s preference, a copy of the DD214 must be submitted. This position is a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. A favorable determination resulting from a completed background investigation is required for your placement in this position. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) months probationary period. Salary ranges: $17.99 to $20.83 per hour. To apply, contact Personnel at (406) 675-2700 Ext. 1043. Tribal applications are also available on-line at www.csktribes.org. Closing date will be Thursday, January 21st, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
CSKT IS A TRIBAL MEMBER PREFERENCE EMPLOYER
- Application Url
- More Info
- Base Salary
- Education Level
- Bachelors Degree
- Missoula County and City of Missoula recommend renaming Higgins Street Bridge to reflect the Bitterroot Séliš presence in the area
- Gianforte endangers Montana’s small businesses by allowing unlimited crowds
- Legislative Republicans cut nearly one billion dollars from Montanans’ health care
- Missoula man sentenced to prison for illegal possession of firearm
- Honoring our local law enforcement
- AG Knudsen orders dismissal of COVID curfew case against Rocking R Bar in Gallatin County
- Assistant Secretary Sweeney announces BIA Proposal to streamline Indian probate processes
- Do you want to influence affordable housing development in Missoula?
- Governor Gianforte lifts restrictions on small businesses with new directive
- Protecting those at risk
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.