Details for CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY COUNSELOR
TRIBAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT
(1 or more positions)
The successful applicant must be a licensed chemical dependency counselor by the state of Montana or able to become licensed within six (6) months of being hired. Must possess one (1) year experience providing clinical services in the Chemical Dependency field. Must have professional knowledge of chemical dependency theories, principles and practices. Must possess knowledge of local Indian history, cultural, and basic institutions, and communication style of the people. Must pass a complete background investigation. Must possess a valid driver’s license. All applicants are required to submit a completed Tribal employment application (resumes are not accepted). Copies of relevant academic transcripts and training certificates. Must provide a copy of a valid driver’s license. Proof of enrollment from a federally recognized Tribe. If claiming veteran’s preference, a copy of DD214 to the Tribal Personnel Department, 406.675.2700 ext. 1259 or visit the cskt.org website for the application. Salary is negotiable. Closing date is Thursday, July 9, 2020 @ 5:30 p.m. This is not a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug Test.
CSKT IS A TRIBAL MEMBER PREFERENCE EMPLOYER
- Application Url
- More Info
- CSKT to remain Shelter-in-Place indefinitely - UPDATED
- COVID-19 cases in Lake County increases
- Application steps for CARES Act stimulus for CSKT members - UPDATED
- Grasshopper outbreaks are occurring in several areas in Montana; be aware
- Governor Bullock, Lt. Governor Cooney Release Plan for Reopening Safe and Healthy Schools for Montana
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) Regarding the CSKT COVID-19 Relief Request for Support
- CS&KT Tribal Council modifies resolution to open up recreation & camping to all residents of the FIR
- Flathead Nation Federal Reserved Water Rights Compact has legislative hearing in U.S. Senate — Trump Administration supports funding levels
- Mission Valley Power announces billing changes
- "Protect Your People"
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.