Details for SALISH KOOTENAI COLLEGE FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
LOCATION: Pablo, MT
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
Salish Kootenai College Foundation is dedicated to the mission to ensure Salish Kootenai College’s ability to provide quality post-secondary education opportunities for Native Americans locally and throughout the United States.
We support the College in its efforts to empower students to improve their families and communities through research, leadership, and service while promoting community and individual development while also perpetuating the cultures of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes of the Flathead Nation. Our Foundation offers scholarships to students and supports programs and facilities on the SKC campus to promote a holistic, high quality community of learning. Foundation Board Members have the unique opportunity to be ambassadors of SKC in the greater community and have a positive influence in the lives of our students. More information on the Foundation’s role may be found at vision.skc.edu
Salish Kootenai College Foundation is currently accepting letters of interest with resumes included for 5 vacancies on its Board of Directors, each holding a 3-year term. Letters of interest and resumes for these voluntary appointments must be submitted to Jim Durglo, Salish Kootenai College Board of Directors. The Foundation Board consists of 12 members appointed by the Salish Kootenai College Board of Directors. Each member must be at least 18 years old. The Foundation Board meets quarterly and holds opportunities to engage in a variety of important resource development initiatives that support and promote Salish Kootenai College’s mission and programs. Additionally, the Board provides oversight and guidance to a small Foundation staff.
SALISH KOOTENAI COLLEGE FOUNDATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Application and nomination materials will be addressed to the Salish Kootenai College Board of Directors Chairperson.
The application will include:
A Letter of Interest
Jim Durglo, Chairman
Salish Kootenai College Board of Directors
58138 US Highway 93, PO Box 70
Pablo, MT 59855
- Tester Backs Legislation to Extend Key 2020 Census Deadlines
- Hwy 93 claims the life of a True Matriarch Grizzly bear, at the age of 25
- UCC following up on possible COVID-19 cases in local schools
- Application available for tribal members who did not receive COVID Relief stimulus check
- Recovery and Restoration of The People's Center Begins
- Office of Public Instruction receives $9,000,000 grant from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Now is the time to eat close to home:
- Lu7cky Jamesen-ShyBoy Hawkins
- Sheadyn Croft continues the effort to spread the COVID-19 message to young people
- Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes create new CSKT Small Business Relief Grants for CSKT-member-owned businesses impacted by COVID-19 pandemic
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.