Details for LEAD PROBATION OFFICER
TRIBAL PROBATION OFFICE
The successful applicant must possess have a Bachelor’s Degree (required) in Sociology, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Social Work or other related field with a minimum of two (2) years experience as a supervisor. If no B.A. Degree, an AA Degree in Sociology, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Social Work or other related field with a minimum of four (4) years experience as a supervisor. CSKT Management experience preferred. Because the position is vested with all the authority of a Tribal Law enforcement officer, the following special requirements must be met:
- Must be 21 years of age at time of hire.
- Must have no felony convictions ever.
- Must have no misdemeanor convictions within the last year, except minor traffic offenses.
- Must possess a valid Montana Drivers License or be able to obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Must never have had a conviction for an offense involving a crime against a person.
- Must demonstrate sobriety and not have a history of illegal drug use.
- Must not have resigned from a position due to threat of disciplinary action that would have resulted in termination with the past five (5) years.
All applicants must submit a Tribal application and copy of academic transcript and/or training certificate, proof of enrollment from a federally recognized Tribe if other than CSKT and if claiming veteran’s preference a copy of DD214 must be submitted. Salary range is $19.84 to $25.78 hour plus benefits. To apply, contact Personnel at (406) 675-2700 Ext. 1259. Tribal applications are also available on-line at csktribes.org. Closing date will be Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. The successful applicant, if not already employed by CSKT must pass pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
CSKT IS A TRIBAL MEMBER PREFERENCE EMPLOYER
- Base Salary
- Education Level
- Bachelors Degree
- 2022 tax filing season begins Jan. 24; IRS outlines refund timing and what to expect in advance of April 18 tax deadline
- S&K Gaming makes its largest ever dividend payment to its shareholders
- Montana Cowboy Hall of Fame & Western Heritage Center announces 2022 Inductees
- New Tribal Council seated and now the future is in their hands
- Joint Notice of the first Flathead Reservation Water Management Board Meeting
- ShaVonne Anna Marie Whitworth
- St. Luke Healthcare celebrate first birth of the year
- ACHP welcomes new director of the Office of Native American Affairs
- We can accomplish great things together
- The water flows back to the Flathead Nation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.