Details for MEDICAL ASSISTANT (CERTIFIED)
TRIBAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT
(1 or more positions)
The successful applicant must be a graduate of a Certified Medical Assistant program with experience in a clinic setting.
Licensed as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA). Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification. Preferred experience: Knowledge with confidential departments. Experienced with electronic health record applications. Medical terminology and understanding healthcare workflows. Knowledge of McKesson/Dragon software. Knowledge of electronic prescribing programs and software. Knowledge of behavioral health software and documentation processes. All applicants must be proficient and have a strong working knowledge of electronic health record systems, clinical software, and Microsoft Office applications. Must pass a pre-hire drug screen and random drug screens while employed. Must pass a background check. All applicants must submit a Tribal application, copy of academic transcript and/or training certificate, a copy of current valid driver’s license, completed supplemental background questionnaire, proof of enrollment from a federally recognized Tribe if other than CSKT, and if claiming veteran’s preference, a copy of DD214 must be submitted. This is a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test. Salary range is negotiable, Plus benefits. To apply, contact Personnel at (406) 675-2700 Ext. 1259. Tribal applications are also available online at www.csktribes.org. The closing date will be Thursday, June 11, 2020.
CSKT IS A TRIBAL MEMBER PREFERENCE EMPLOYER
- Application Url
- More Info
- Changes to tribal moose hunting regulations
- What are zebra and quagga mussels and where did they come from?
- LIHEAP Cooling Assistance Program begins June 1
- Salish Good Project north of Whitefish moves forward
- Western Native Voice establishes COVID-19 relief fund to support hardest hit native communities
- North Lake County Library cautious to reopen to public
- AG Fox announces new option for homeowners affected by COVID-19
- Be Mindful; COVID-19 still a threat
- Chair Grijalva leads bicameral amicus brief urging district court to halt Dakota Access pipeline operation until tribal, environmental impacts assessed
- Tavona Asoka Hando
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.