Details for MEDICAL ASSISTANT (CERTIFIED)
TRIBAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT
1 (or more) 1 year Temporary Employment positions (Arlee)
1 Fulltime position (SKC Clinic)
The successful applicant must be a graduate of a Certified Medical Assistant program with experience in a clinic setting.
Licensed as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA). Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification. Preferred experience: Knowledge with confidential departments. Experienced with electronic health record applications. Medical terminology and understanding healthcare workflows. Knowledge of McKesson/Dragon software. Knowledge of electronic prescribing programs and software. Knowledge of behavioral health software and documentation processes. All applicants must be proficient and have a strong working knowledge of electronic health record systems, clinical software, and Microsoft Office applications. Must pass a pre-hire drug screen and random drug screens while employed. Must pass a background check. All applicants must submit a Tribal application, copy of academic transcript and/or training certificate, a copy of current valid driver’s license, completed supplemental background questionnaire, proof of enrollment from a federally recognized Tribe if other than CSKT, and if claiming veteran’s preference, a copy of DD214 must be submitted. This is a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test. Salary range is negotiable, Personal Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay benefits only for Temporary positions, and full benefits for fulltime position. To apply, contact Personnel at (406) 675-2700 Ext. 1040, or email@example.com . Tribal applications are also available online at www.csktribes.org. The closing date will be Thursday, June 24, 2021.
CSKT IS A TRIBAL MEMBER PREFERENCE EMPLOYER
- Application Url
- More Info
- SKC grad Flower Gopher’s education blossoms after years of work
- CSKT to acquire new vehicles, electric vehicle charging stations from settlement
- Salish Culture showcased at Bitter Root Day
- Cahoon Construction & Fire contributes vital services to the community including fire-risk reduction
- Polson Middle School earns statewide award
- Flathead Reservation-wide Memorial/Traditional Gathering set for July 4
- Salish Kootenai College hosts inaugural student capstone art show
- Council: These lands are of utmost importance
- Tiger Irvine
- Road work to cause delays on US 93 south of Evaro - UPDATED
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.