Details for HOME CARE PROVIDER-CONTRACT POSITION
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
TRIBAL SOCIAL SERVICES DIVISION
The successful applicant must possess a valid Montana Driver's License. Must have reliable transportation and current liability insurance. Must pass drug testing and background checks (criminal, medical, employment, elder abuse, etc.) to be hired. Must be willing to train for Montana Home Health or Montana Certified Nurse Aide State Certification, when available. Must be CPR and First Aid Certified, or agree to complete certification as soon as it can be scheduled. This is offered at least once a year. Hospice training or bereavement services is helpful. Must have the ability to understand and carry out instructions and keep clear and precise records. Individuals must attend required training courses that are deemed necessary as scheduled by supervisor. Must be willing to complete course work that will maintain the equivalent State PCA Certification requirements, if applicable. Must be up to date on all immunizations: TdaP/DtaP, MMR, Polio, Varicella, Hepatitis A/ B and yearly Influenza immunizations. Must have a negative TB Titer on a yearly basis. Must have a means of communication, such as: cell phone or land line and be available to work at any given time. All applicants must submit a Tribal application, a supplemental questionnaire for background investigations, a copy of academic transcripts/training certificates, a copy of current valid driver’s license and proof of insurance and a proof of enrollment in a federally recognized Tribe if other than CSKT and if claiming veteran’s preference, a copy of the DD214 must be submitted. This is a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) months probationary period. Salary is $11.43 to $13.17 per hour with benefits. To apply, contact Personnel at (406) 675-2700 Ext. 1029. Tribal applications are also available on-line at csktribes.org. Closing date will be Thursday, August 20th, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.
CSKT IS A TRIBAL MEMBER PREFERENCE EMPLOYER
- Application Url
- More Info
- Base Salary
- "The world is hurting"
- Message from the Chair: CARES Act funding helps protect community, people
- Following Reports of Removed Collection Boxes, Tester Pushes Postmaster General for Answers
- The Flathead Nation’s Federal Reserved Water Rights Compact is now in the hands of the full U.S. Senate
- Aniyah Star Charlo
- Time is short to apply for COVID-19 Relief funds
- Polson School District 23 announces its 2020-2021 school plan
- Warm weather increases risk of harmful algal blooms in Montana lakes and reservoirs
- St. Ignatius Schools prepared for the “new” normal of education
- Kodiak bear resistant garbage cans available to households that self-haul
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.