Tribal Lands Dept. Residences
Details for Tribal Lands Dept. Residences
The Tribal Lands Department is selling three residences to Tribal Members Only. One is a two-story, six-bedroom home with two and a half baths. The second is a ranch-style home with two bedrooms and two and a half baths. The third is a single-family residence with four bedrooms and one bathroom. If you have any questions or require additional information, please call Brad McCrea at 406-675-2700 extension 1124.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Mika Matters
- Bryan Dupuis Shares Law School Journey to Inspire Others
- Future Educators Showcase Skills at Salish Kootenai College
- Ronan Businesses Feel Construction Pinch
- Michael DeFrance Found Guilty of Firearms violations
- Tribal Council Approves Retention Incentive Pay for Tribal Employees
- Gerald Peyton Burrafato
- CSKT Announces New Director of Tribal Resource Management
- Mikel Anthony Stanger
- Educators Recognized at River Honoring
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.