Details for REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS PRECONSTRUCTION AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES IRRIGATION AND FISHERIES PROTECTION AND PASSAGE STRUCTURES JOCKO K CANAL HEADWORKS PROJECT
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES (CSKT)
DIVISION OF ENGINEERING AND WATER RESOURCES
The CSKT Water Resources Program invites interested Contractors to submit a Statement of Qualifications in response to the Request for Qualifications – Preconstruction and Construction Services
Irrigation and Fisheries Protection and Passage Structures, Jocko K Canal Headworks Project. The Request for Qualifications (RFQ) may be obtained from: Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes: Attn: Seth Makepeace, Supervisory Hydrologist, email@example.com, Phone 406-675-2700x6255. The Request for Qualifications may also be viewed and downloaded at the following website: http://nrd.csktribes.org/water-management/water-management-program.
Statements of Qualification must be received at the email address listed in the RFQ no later than 4:00PM (MT), July 21, 2020.
This Project will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the CSKT’s Indian Preference Ordinance 101A and Regulations. The selection of the successful consultant and award of this project will be per the provisions of Ordinance 101A and regulations. Tribal Contractors who wish to receive Indian Preference must obtain certification by the CSKT Indian Preference Office as a legitimate Indian- owned business prior to the submission of their Statement of Qualification. Proof of Indian Preference Certification must be included with your Statement of Qualification in the form of a copy of the Certificate issued by the Indian Preference Office. Be advised that evidence of you membership or affiliation with a Tribe does not constitute Indian Preference Certification. Contractors must be certified by the Indian Preference Office in order to claim Indian preference. It is the sole responsibility of the submitter to obtain and provide proof of Indian Preference certification form the Indian Preference Office.
- CSKT to remain Shelter-in-Place indefinitely - UPDATED
- COVID-19 cases in Lake County increases
- Application steps for CARES Act stimulus for CSKT members - UPDATED
- Grasshopper outbreaks are occurring in several areas in Montana; be aware
- Governor Bullock, Lt. Governor Cooney Release Plan for Reopening Safe and Healthy Schools for Montana
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) Regarding the CSKT COVID-19 Relief Request for Support
- CS&KT Tribal Council modifies resolution to open up recreation & camping to all residents of the FIR
- Flathead Nation Federal Reserved Water Rights Compact has legislative hearing in U.S. Senate — Trump Administration supports funding levels
- Mission Valley Power announces billing changes
- "Protect Your People"
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.