Details for REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS - SALISH KOOTENAI COLLEGE HEALTH BUILDING
Salish Kootenai College, located in Pablo, Montana is seeking Sealed Bids from sub-contractors for various phases of building construction for the Health Building North Phase, located on the campus of SKC. The successful sub-contractors will be required to enter into an agreement with Salish Kootenai College and provide additional documentation and insurance as required by contract. Salish Kootenai College reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
This is an Indian preference Bid. Tribal contractors who wish to receive Indian Preference must obtain certification by the Indian Preference Office as a legitimate Indian-owned business prior to the submission of bids. Proof of Indian Preference Certification must be included with your bid in the form of a copy of the Certificate issued by the Indian Preference Office. Be advised that evidence of your membership or affiliation with a Tribe does not constitute Indian Preference Certification. The Indian Preference Office must certify you in order to claim preference. It is the sole responsibility of the bidder to obtain and provide proof of Indian Preference certification from the Indian Preference Office with bid.
This project is a DAVIS BACON project, all wages paid in association with this project is subject to DAVIS BACON WAGE requirements. Reference current DAVIS BACON wage rates for this area. Certified payroll reports are required to be submitted to SKC weekly. No payments will be made on contract until all certified payroll reports are turned in and accepted.
Scope of work:
1. Roofing contractor.
2. Electrical contractor.
3. Mechanical contractor, (heating, air conditioning, plumbing).
4. Insulation contractor.
5. Dry wall contractor.
6. Finish Carpenter contractor.
7. Painting contractor, (interior and exterior).
8. Flooring contractor.
For more information about the work, contact SKC’s CMR Fred Weible at 406-261-6034. For a schedule of bid dates, and Bid Package contact Audrey Plouffe of Salish Kootenai College, 406-275-4969.
- 2022 tax filing season begins Jan. 24; IRS outlines refund timing and what to expect in advance of April 18 tax deadline
- S&K Gaming makes its largest ever dividend payment to its shareholders
- Montana Cowboy Hall of Fame & Western Heritage Center announces 2022 Inductees
- New Tribal Council seated and now the future is in their hands
- Joint Notice of the first Flathead Reservation Water Management Board Meeting
- ShaVonne Anna Marie Whitworth
- St. Luke Healthcare celebrate first birth of the year
- ACHP welcomes new director of the Office of Native American Affairs
- We can accomplish great things together
- The water flows back to the Flathead Nation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.