Details for INVITATION FOR BIDS - REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATION (RFQ)
KALISPELL ADA UPGRADES, KALISPELL ADA UPGRADES - CMDO 6799(52), CMDO 6799(52)
This project includes design and construction of ADA compliant sidewalk, ramps, and approaches along the following routes in Kalispell, Montana located in Flathead County.
• U.S. 93 South between the intersections Kelly Road and 1st Ave E
• U.S. Highway 2/W Idaho St between the intersections of 8th Ave W N and US 93/Main St.
• U.S. Highway 2/E Idaho St between the intersections of 1st Ave E N and 7th Ave E N..
RFQ’s for KALISPELL ADA UPGRADES, KALISPELL ADA UPGRADES has been posted for viewing at the following web site: ftp://ftp.mdt.mt.gov/contract/bid-packages/
SOQ’s will be received by the Montana Department of Transportation, Construction Contracting Bureau, Room 101, 2701 Prospect Avenue, Helena, Montana until 11:00 AM on January 28, 2021.
Questions are to be posted on MDT’s “Question and Answer Forum” found at the website http://www.mdt.mt.gov/business/contracting/qacurrent.shtml. Questions must be posted at least 48 hours before the SOQ is due to MDT. MDT will provide Answers posted on the same “Question and Answer Forum”.
For more information call (406)444‑6215, 6212, TTY 444‑7696 or FAX (406)444-7236
All bid documents are available for downloading at the following web site address:
Any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement is subject to all appropriate state and federal civil rights laws. The prime and subcontractors are required to pay the wage rates set out in the bid proposal.
MDT will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin or sex in the award, performance or administration of any MDT contract or in the administration of its DBE program (49 CFR Part 26). MDT attempts to provide reasonable accommodations for any known disability that may interfere with a person participating in any service, program or activity of the department. Alternate accessible formats of this document will be provided upon request. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in MDT bid lettings, call the Civil Rights Bureau at 444-6331 or TTY 406-444-7696 [TTY 1-800-335-7592 (toll free)].
MONTANA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
Barb Skelton, Chairperson Michael T. Tooley
Montana Transportation Commission Director of Transportation
- Understanding your Ballot: the Montana Voter Information Pamphlet
- Obtaining Military Records and Medals
- Montana State Prison logs first COVID-19 cases among inmates, continues to track virus among staff
- Amending Montana’s Constitution and Enacting Laws with your Ballot
- Drive-through flu vaccination event inoculated more than 700 people
- Anglers close in on 10k lake trout caught at 2020 Fall Mack Days
- Fighting for patient protections while attacking ACA — Hard to have it both ways
- CSKT Economic Development Office awards six grants to tribal businesses
- ATTENTION TRIBAL MEMBERS & 1st Descendants
- Attention tribal elders over 65
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.