Details for INVITATION FOR BIDS - KBP-FOYS LAKE RD INTERCHANGE - NH 15(132)
INVITATION FOR BIDS
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATION (RFQ)
KBP-FOYS LAKE RD INTERCHANGE - NH 15(132)
This project includes design and construction of a new grade separated interchange at the Foys Lake Road and Kalispell Bypass intersection and widening approximately 1.9 miles of the Kalispell Bypass from the existing two-lane roadway to the “full build” four-lane facility. The project scope also includes providing bioengineered streambank stabilization along the southerly bank of Ashley Creek, immediately upstream of the US 93 bridge crossing. The project limits begin north of the Airport Rd. intersection at RP 1.7 (Station 30+00 on Project No. ARRA 15(91)) and extends to RP 3.6 (Station 58+35.17 on Project No. ARRA 15(92)).
RFQ’s for KBP-FOYS LAKE RD INTERCHANGE has been posted for viewing at the following web site: ftp://ftp.mdt.mt.gov/contract/bid-packages/
SOQ’s will be received by the Montana Department of Transportation, Construction Contracting Bureau, Room 101, 2701 Prospect Avenue, Helena, Montana until 11:00 AM on June 11, 2020.
Questions are to be posted on MDT’s “Question and Answer Forum” found at the website http://www.mdt.mt.gov/business/contracting/qacurrent.shtml. Questions must be posted at least 48 hours before the SOQ is due to MDT. MDT will provide Answers posted on the same “Question and Answer Forum”.
For more information call (406)444‑6215, 6212, TTY 444‑7696 or FAX (406)444-7236
All bid documents are available for downloading at the following web site address:
Any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement is subject to all appropriate state and federal civil rights laws. The prime and subcontractors are required to pay the wage rates set out in the bid proposal.
MDT will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin or sex in the award, performance or administration of any MDT contract or in the administration of its DBE program (49 CFR Part 26). MDT attempts to provide reasonable accommodations for any known disability that may interfere with a person participating in any service, program or activity of the department. Alternate accessible formats of this document will be provided upon request. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in MDT bid lettings, call the Civil Rights Bureau at 444-6331 or TTY 406-444-7696 [TTY 1-800-335-7592 (toll free)].
MONTANA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
Barb Skelton, Chairperson Michael T. Tooley
Montana Transportation Commission Director of Transportation
- KTN parking lot repair won’t hamper main lobby entrance much
- Coyote Stories link lessons of times past to the world of today
- Leda Stša Sorrell
- A special love story empowers children on the Flathead Reservation
- Northern Cheyenne Tribal Council endorses Shane Morigeau for State Auditor
- Opinion: Montana Water Rights Protection act benefits Lake County water users
- The SPCC Elders Council hears about deer, artifacts, cultural sites and Perma curves
- Tribal Health Department in state of transition
- President Proposes $944.5 Million FY 2021 Budget Request for Bureau of Indian Education
- Chronic wasting disease is creating a ‘new reality’ in Montana. Wildlife managers say they’ll need money to keep up
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.