Details for INVITATION FOR BIDS - 201 CONDON - N & S STPP 83-1(41)32
Sealed bids for construction of the following project(s) will be received by the Montana Department of Transportation, Construction Contracting Bureau, Room 101, 2701 Prospect, Helena, Montana until 9:00 a.m. on February 27, 2020. All bids being publicly opened, reviewed for correctness, and then publicly read in the Department's auditorium.
201 CONDON - N & S
Milling, mastic filler/sealer, tack coat application, new plant mix overlay and a full-width seal and cover and fog seal from RP 31.5 to RP 45.8. Crack sealing, seal and cover and fog seal from RP 45.8 to RP 47.8 on the Condon-N & S project in Missoula County. Other work includes new pavement markings, signing, delineation, centerline rumble strips and guardrail upgrades. In addition, void reducing asphalt membrane (VRAM) will be applied to the milled centerline joint. The project is located on Montana Highway 83 (P-83), beginning at the Missoula/Lake County line (RP 47.8), extending southerly 16.3 miles to RP 31.5. The entire project is within the Lolo National Forest.
Bid documents and instructions to bidders may be obtained from the Construction Contracting Bureau. These documents may be requested by FAX (406)444-7236 (see order form), by mail, by downloading at the following web site: http://www.mdt.mt.gov/business/contracting/ under “Bid Packages” link, or by calling (406)444‑6215, 6212 or TTY 444‑7696.
Any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement is subject to all appropriate state and federal civil rights laws. The prime and subcontractors are required to pay the wage rates set out in the bid proposal.
MDT will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin or sex in the award, performance or administration of any MDT contract or in the administration of its DBE program (49 CFR Part 26). MDT attempts to provide reasonable accommodations for any known disability that may interfere with a person participating in any service, program or activity of the department. Alternate accessible formats of this document will be provided upon request. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in MDT bid lettings, call the Civil Rights Bureau at 444-6331 or TTY 406-444-7696 [TTY 1-800-335-7592 (toll free)].
MONTANA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
Barb Skelton, Chairperson Michael T. Tooley
Montana Transportation Commission Director of Transportation
- KTN parking lot repair won’t hamper main lobby entrance much
- Coyote Stories link lessons of times past to the world of today
- Leda Stša Sorrell
- A special love story empowers children on the Flathead Reservation
- Northern Cheyenne Tribal Council endorses Shane Morigeau for State Auditor
- Opinion: Montana Water Rights Protection act benefits Lake County water users
- The SPCC Elders Council hears about deer, artifacts, cultural sites and Perma curves
- Tribal Health Department in state of transition
- President Proposes $944.5 Million FY 2021 Budget Request for Bureau of Indian Education
- Chronic wasting disease is creating a ‘new reality’ in Montana. Wildlife managers say they’ll need money to keep up
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.