Details for SEALED BID ON FORECLOSURE SALE - CAUSE #20-0089-CV
(CSKT TRIBAL MEMBERS ONLY)
The Tribal Court of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes offers the following personal property which includes improvements located at 22150 Cedar Street, Arlee, MT, (Schley Homesites) which includes a 2006 Modular single family residence, 1,344 sq. ft., 3-bedrooms and 2-bath. Includes detached 2-car garage, 24’x24’, residing on 2.5 acres. All bids must be in writing, bids must be sealed and submitted to (ATTN: CHIEF OF TRIBAL POLICE, SEALED BID ON CAUSE #20-0089-CV) on or before 5:30 p.m. of May 27, 2021 Minimum bid accepted $58,500.00. Tribal Credit’s acceptance of the bid/offer will be contingent upon the purchaser(s) notifying Tribal Credit within ten days in writing of the financial arrangement for payment of the negotiated sale price. The purchaser will be allowed sixty (60) days to make payment in full, or the negotiated purchase price will be considered null and void. The property and improvements will be purchased in an, “as is” condition. The Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes will not be responsible for any defaults or repairs that may be associated with the property aforementioned. Contact Tribal Credit for more information at 406-275-2727, extension 1092 or extension 1094.
- Flathead Nation flag now flies at the National Bison Range
- Snqʷeyɫmistn works to create program for Indigenous foster kids
- Bureau of Indian Affairs begins disbursement of $900 Million in American Rescue Plan funding to tribes across Indian Country
- Bison Range’s Red Sleep Drive is open!
- Food stand items to be removed from Arlee Powwow Grounds
- Dale Becker wraps up 35 years with Natural Resources Department
- Trevyn Carter to graduate from MHS
- Ty’s Malt Shop continues old-school diner vibes
- Arlee and Ronan middle schools place in competition
- Indigenous poet Victor Charlo and daughter Claire find healing through poetry
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.