Details for Probate Cause #21-0201-P - JUDITH MATT
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Probate Cause #21-0201-P
THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBAL COURT OF THE FLATHEAD RESERVATION, PABLO, MONTANA
IN RE THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF: JUDITH MATT
Notice is hereby given that the undersigned, Mamie Ahlborn, has been appointed Personal Representative of the above-named estate. All persons having claims against the said Deceased are required to present their claims within four (4) months after the date of the first publication of this notice or said claims will be forever barred.
Claims must either be mailed to Personal Representative, return receipt requested, or to the Clerk of Court of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribal Court, P.O. Box 278, Pablo, Montana 59855.
DATED this 13 day of September, 2021.
Address: Personal Representative
Ravalli, MT 59863
- Flathead Rez Indian Relay race team trains hard
- St. Ignatius District meeting reveals extent of illegal drug use on the Flathead Reservation
- Tribal Council approves Marijuana violation amendments
- Drug endangered children site visit report
- Recovery and rediscovery takes place at Three Chiefs Culture Center
- Water Rights Compact water use registration clarified
- Arlee graduate student works to preserve Salish language
- Blackfeet Tribal Chief Earl Old Person dies
- Ronald Lee Orr
- Plenty of fish still left for 2021 Fall Mack Days
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.