Details for Probate Cause #20-0140-P - NATHAN GRAY
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Probate Cause #20-0140-P
THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBAL COURT OF THE FLATHEAD RESERVATION, PABLO, MONTANA
IN RE THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF: NATHAN GRAY
Notice is hereby given that the undersigned, James Gray, has been appointed Personal Representative of the above-named estate. All persons having claims against the said Deceased are required to present their claims within four (4) months after the date of the first publication of this notice or said claims will be forever barred.
Claims must either be mailed to Personal Representative, return receipt requested, or to the Clerk of Court of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribal Court, P.O. Box 278, Pablo, Montana 59855.
DATED this 6th day of October, 2020
Address: Personal Representative
P.O. Box 889
Hot Springs, Mt 59845
- Understanding your Ballot: the Montana Voter Information Pamphlet
- Obtaining Military Records and Medals
- Montana State Prison logs first COVID-19 cases among inmates, continues to track virus among staff
- Amending Montana’s Constitution and Enacting Laws with your Ballot
- Drive-through flu vaccination event inoculated more than 700 people
- Anglers close in on 10k lake trout caught at 2020 Fall Mack Days
- Fighting for patient protections while attacking ACA — Hard to have it both ways
- CSKT Economic Development Office awards six grants to tribal businesses
- ATTENTION TRIBAL MEMBERS & 1st Descendants
- Attention tribal elders over 65
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.