Details for Probate Cause 19-0333-P - GYDA SWANEY
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Probate Cause 19-0333-P
THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBAL COURT OF THE FLATHEAD RESERVATION, PABLO, MONTANA
IN RE THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF: GYDA SWANEY
Notice is hereby given that the undersigned, Jodi Guenther, has been appointed Personal Representative of the above-named estate. All persons having claims against the said Deceased are required to present their claims within four (4) months after the date of the first publication of this notice or said claims will be forever barred.
Claims must either be mailed to Personal Representative, return receipt requested, or to the Clerk of Court of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribal Court, P.O. Box 278, Pablo, Montana 59855.
DATED this 9th day of December, 2019
Address: Personal Representative
1407 Phillips Street
Missoula, MT 59802
- KTN parking lot repair won’t hamper main lobby entrance much
- Coyote Stories link lessons of times past to the world of today
- Leda Stša Sorrell
- A special love story empowers children on the Flathead Reservation
- Northern Cheyenne Tribal Council endorses Shane Morigeau for State Auditor
- Opinion: Montana Water Rights Protection act benefits Lake County water users
- The SPCC Elders Council hears about deer, artifacts, cultural sites and Perma curves
- Tribal Health Department in state of transition
- President Proposes $944.5 Million FY 2021 Budget Request for Bureau of Indian Education
- Chronic wasting disease is creating a ‘new reality’ in Montana. Wildlife managers say they’ll need money to keep up
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.