Details for MIKAELA BRAVE ROCK - Name Change
IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES, PABLO, MONTANA
IN RE THE CHANGE OF NAME
MIKAELA FLAMMOND To
MIKAELA BRAVE ROCK
CAUSE NO: 19-0276-NC
NOTICE is hereby given that a Hearing will be held in the above Court on the
MONDAY, October 21, 2019 @ 9:30 AM. on the above petition for name change.
At any time before the hearing, any person may file written objections with the Court
DATED this 12th day of September, 2019.
Deputy Clerk of Court
- CSKT’s signature license plate possibly phased out by early next year
- Hwy 93 claims the life of another grizzly bear in Mission Valley
- Invasive mussels found on boat at CSKT AIS check station
- First Native American Congresswoman Sharice Davids endorses Shane Morigeau
- CSKT Tribal Economic Development Office seeks input from tribal members about services
- Fall quarterly meeting a congratulatory affair
- Angler nets rare ‘cat’ fish during 2019 Fall Mack Days
- Navajo company keeps 1,200 workers after buying three coal mines
- MSU celebrates Indigenous Peoples Day October 14 and with activities throughout month
- Luck favors the prepared
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.