Details for LEGAL NOTICE
The following is the ballot statement of an amendment to the Montana Constitution to be submitted to the voters of the state of Montana at the November 8, 2022 General Election. The text below is being published per the requirement of 13-27-311(2) MCA, by Secretary of State Christi Jacobsen.
CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT NO. 48 AN AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION PROPOSED BY THE LEGISLATURE
AN ACT SUBMITTING TO THE QUALIFIED ELECTORS OF MONTANA AN AMENDMENT TO ARTICLE II,
SECTION 11, OF THE MONTANA CONSTITUTION TO EXPLICITLY INCLUDE ELECTRONIC DATA AND
COMMUNICATIONS IN SEARCH AND SEIZURE PROTECTIONS.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF MONTANA:
C-48 is a constitutional amendment to amend Article II, section 11 of the Montana Constitution to
specifically protect electronic data and communications from unreasonable search and seizures.
 YES on Constitutional Amendment C-48
 NO on Constitutional Amendment C-48
- Montana Supreme Court affirms decision enjoining restrictive voting laws
- Beartracks Bridge dedication, procession and powwow celebration to be held in Missoula on Indigenous People’s Day
- CSKT Transit places second at Bus Rodeo
- Another year of Salish language learning has begun at Nk̓ʷusm Salish Language School
- Isaac Fisher perseveres to dunk professionally
- FWP offering free clinics in Kalispell, Libby to teach hunters how to collect their own CWD samples
- Shatterproof - Rise Up Against Addiction Montana Community Walk set for September 24
- Helena pow wow celebrates 23 years
- Doula training include Indigenous perspectives
- The American Indian College Fund announces 2022-23 Student Ambassadors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.