Details for IN RE THE CHANGE OF NAME OF GAGE LOUIS SHEPARD
IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES, PABLO, MONTANA
IN RE THE CHANGE OF NAME
OF GAGE LOUIS SHEPARD TO
GAGE LOUIS BRUEGGEMAN
CAUSE NO: 19-156-NC
NOTICE is hereby given that a Hearing will be held in the above Court on the
17th day of JULY, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. on above petition for name change.
At any time before the hearing, written objections may be filed with the Court by any person.
DATED this 28th day of May, 2019.
Deputy Clerk of Court
- Casting call for indigenous teens
- Council offers $10,000 reward
- Jermain Charlo reward and billboard money authorized by CSKT Tribal Council
- It's a good day to be indigenous
- Tribal Health announces new Sanitarian/Safety Officer
- Yearling grizzly bear euthanized
- Lt. Gov. Mike Cooney, Tribes discuss economy
- SQCC Elders Committee meeting was the last before the summer break
- Dalena Flora Weaselhead
- Indigenous actress Tantoo Cardinal breaks new ground in recent movie
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.