Details for CASE NO. 21-0092-G - KENNETH ANDERSON
IN THE CHILDREN’S COURT OF THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES OF THE FLATHEAD RESERVATION
IN THE MATTER OF: ) CASE NO. 21-0092-G
S.S.A. and B.S.A., ) SUMMONS OF PUBLICATION
Children in Need of Care. )
THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES SEND GREETING TO:
KENNETH ANDERSON – biological father of the above-referenced children:
YOU ARE HEREBY SUMMONED to appear at the Tribal Court, at Pablo, Montana, to answer to the allegations in the Petition for Guardianship. If you wish to contest the Petition you must attend the Court hearing by calling the Court at 406-675-2700 ext. 1110 and request the call-in number for the hearing along with the participant code number, due to the current health safety situation on Monday, May 24, 2021 at 10:00 A.M.
Petitioner, CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES, on behalf of tribal Social Services, P.O. Box 278, Pablo, MT 59855, is petitioning for Guardianship of the above-named children, named in the Petition, born March 20, 2018.
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that failure to appear at the hearing will constitute a denial of interest in the child, which denial may result, without further notice of this proceeding or any subsequent proceeding, in a judgment by default being entered for the relief requested in the Petition.
WITNESS my hand and the seal of said Court this 1st day of April, 2021.
Malia Hamel, Deputy Clerk of Tribal Court
P.O. Box 278
Pablo, MT 59855
- SKC grad Flower Gopher’s education blossoms after years of work
- CSKT to acquire new vehicles, electric vehicle charging stations from settlement
- Salish Culture showcased at Bitter Root Day
- Cahoon Construction & Fire contributes vital services to the community including fire-risk reduction
- Flathead Reservation-wide Memorial/Traditional Gathering set for July 4
- Polson Middle School earns statewide award
- Salish Kootenai College hosts inaugural student capstone art show
- Council: These lands are of utmost importance
- Tiger Irvine
- Road work to cause delays on US 93 south of Evaro - UPDATED
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.