Details for CASE NO. 20-0169DV - MATTHEW HAWKINS
IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES OF THE FLATHEAD RESERVATION
IN RE THE MATTER OF)CASE NO. 20-0169DV
VS.)SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION
THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES SENDS GREETINGS TO THE ABOVE NAMED DEFENDANT:
YOU ARE HEREBY SUMMONED to answer or otherwise respond to the above captioned Petition to establish Parenting Plan and Child Support filed in Tribal Court. You have 15 days (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Tribal holidays) from the last date of publication of this Summons in which to file your written answer with the Tribal Court. If you fail to answer or defend within the time provided under law, a default judgment may be entered against you.
Address:PO BOX 545
Pablo, MT 59855
This Summons By Publication is issued pursuant to Title I, Chapter 2, Part 7, Rule 9(3), of the CS&KT Laws Codified.
Dated this 24th day of September 2020.
Chelsi Camel, Clerk of Tribal Court
P.O. Box 278
Pablo, MT 59855
- Understanding your Ballot: the Montana Voter Information Pamphlet
- Obtaining Military Records and Medals
- Montana State Prison logs first COVID-19 cases among inmates, continues to track virus among staff
- Amending Montana’s Constitution and Enacting Laws with your Ballot
- Fighting for patient protections while attacking ACA — Hard to have it both ways
- CSKT Economic Development Office awards six grants to tribal businesses
- Drive-through flu vaccination event inoculated more than 700 people
- Anglers close in on 10k lake trout caught at 2020 Fall Mack Days
- ATTENTION TRIBAL MEMBERS & 1st Descendants
- Attention tribal elders over 65
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.