Details for CASE NO. 20-0108-CP - ANASTA McDONALD
IN THE CHILDREN’S COURT OF THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES OF THE FLATHEAD RESERVATION
IN THE MATTER OF, ) CASE NO. 20-0108-CP
A.W., ) SUMMONS OF PUBLICATION
Child in Need of Care. )
THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES SEND GREETING TO:
ANASTA McDONALD – biological mother of the above referenced child:
YOU ARE HEREBY SUMMONED to appear at the Tribal Court, Pablo, Montana, to answer to the allegations in the Petition for Child in Need of Care. If you wish to contest the Petition you must appear at the Tribal Court either in person or by telephonic means, if so directed by the Tribal Court as a result of the current health safety situation on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 10:30 A.M.
Information regarding the manner in which this Court hearing will be held can be obtained by calling the Tribal Court (406) 675-2700 ext. 1110
Petitioner, CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES, on behalf of tribal Social Services, P.O. Box 278, Pablo, MT 59855, is petitioning for Custody of the above-named child, named in the Petition, born April 21, 2020.
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that failure to appear at the hearing will constitute a denial of interest in the child, which denial may result, without further notice of this proceeding or any subsequent proceeding, in a judgment by default being entered for the relief requested in the Petition.
WITNESS my hand and the seal of said Court this 29th day of September, 2020.
Chelsi Camel, Clerk of Tribal Court
P.O. Box 278
Pablo, MT 59855
- Understanding your Ballot: the Montana Voter Information Pamphlet
- Obtaining Military Records and Medals
- Montana State Prison logs first COVID-19 cases among inmates, continues to track virus among staff
- Amending Montana’s Constitution and Enacting Laws with your Ballot
- Fighting for patient protections while attacking ACA — Hard to have it both ways
- CSKT Economic Development Office awards six grants to tribal businesses
- Drive-through flu vaccination event inoculated more than 700 people
- Anglers close in on 10k lake trout caught at 2020 Fall Mack Days
- ATTENTION TRIBAL MEMBERS & 1st Descendants
- Attention tribal elders over 65
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.