Details for CASE NO. 19-0402-CV - MICHAEL ANN MASEELAH
IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES OF THE FLATHEAD RESERVATION
SALISH AND KOOTENAI )
HOUSING AUTHORITY, )
Plaintiff ) CASE NO. 19-0402-CV
VS. ) SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION
MICHAEL ANN MASEELAH )
THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES SENDS GREETINGS TO THE ABOVE NAMED DEFENDANT:
YOU ARE HEREBY SUMMONED to answer or otherwise respond to the above captioned COMPLAINT FOR EVICTION filed in Tribal Court. You have 15 days (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Tribal holidays) from the date of publication of this Summons in which to file your written answer with the Tribal Court. If you fail to answer or defend within the time provided under law, a default judgment may be entered against you.
Plaintiff/Plaintiff Attorney: SALISH KOOTENAI HOUSING AUTHORITY Address: ATTN: MIGNON HARRIS
PO BOX 38
Pablo, MT 59855
This Summons By Publication is issued pursuant to Title I, Chapter 2, Part 7, Rule 9(3), of the CS&KT Laws Codified.
Dated this 26TH day of February, 2020.
Cara Croft, Clerk of Tribal Court
P.O. Box 278
Pablo, MT 59855
- CSKT Mirrors Governor’s order on food closures
- CSKT DECLARES SHELTER IN PLACE ORDER
- Lake County forms the COVID-19 Health Task Force
- Voting Absentee, Montana’s new BIPA, and the Suit to Stop It
- School Districts step up to feed kids during closures
- Officials talk to elders about Rattlesnake Creek dam removal
- Lake County Commissioners trash Daines; Air concerns about the MWRPA
- Council extends Partial Shutdown
- We will get through this together
- Sixteen youths file constitutional climate lawsuit against the state of Montana
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.