Details for CASE NO. 20-0030-A - UNKNOWN – biological father of Z.B.
IN THE CHILDREN’S COURT OF THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES OF THE FLATHEAD RESERVATION
IN THE MATTER OF, ) CASE NO. 20-0030-A
DOB 5/28/2018 )
) SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION
Adoptee Child )
THE CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES SEND GREETING TO:
UNKNOWN – biological father of Z.B.
YOU ARE HEREBY SUMMONED to appear at the Tribal Court, Pablo, MT. (Phone number 675-2700 ext. 1110) at a Hearing on a Petition for Customary Adoption, scheduled to take place on Monday, March 30, 2020 at 11:00 A.M.
Petitioner, CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES, on behalf of tribal Social Services, P.O. Box 278, Pablo, MT 59855, is Petitioning for Customary Adoption of the above-named child, named in the Petition, born May 28, 2018.
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that failure to appear at the hearing will constitute a denial of interest in the child, which denial may result, without further notice of this proceeding or any subsequent proceeding, in a judgment by default being entered for the relief requested in the Petition.
WITNESS my hand and the seal of said Court this 4th day of February, 2020.
Malia Hamel, Clerk of Tribal Court
P.O. Box 278
Pablo, MT 59855
- KTN parking lot repair won’t hamper main lobby entrance much
- Coyote Stories link lessons of times past to the world of today
- Leda Stša Sorrell
- A special love story empowers children on the Flathead Reservation
- Northern Cheyenne Tribal Council endorses Shane Morigeau for State Auditor
- Opinion: Montana Water Rights Protection act benefits Lake County water users
- The SPCC Elders Council hears about deer, artifacts, cultural sites and Perma curves
- Tribal Health Department in state of transition
- President Proposes $944.5 Million FY 2021 Budget Request for Bureau of Indian Education
- Chronic wasting disease is creating a ‘new reality’ in Montana. Wildlife managers say they’ll need money to keep up
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.