|May 1, 2014
ASIST Intervention Skills Training is set for May 16-17
PABLO — The Circle of Trust Applied Intervention Skills Training (ASIST Ver. XI) will be held on May 16 and 17 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Math and Science Building #67, rooms 102-104 located on the campus of Salish Kootenai College. Participants must attend both days. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. Seating is limited to 30.
The ASIST 2-day workshop is for those who want to feel more comfortable, confident and competent in helping to prevent the immediate risk of suicide. Over one million people just like you have participated in the ASIST worldwide training. ASIST is a-a highly interactive, practical, practice-oriented workshop. What you will experience:
• Small group discussions and skills practice that are based upon adult learning principles
• Powerful videos on suicide intervention
• Applying Suicide First Aid
• Exploring attitudes surrounding suicide
• Learn how to be more comfortable in uncomfortable situations
• Suicide Lifeline (800) 273-8255 and Help Resources
For registration, contact Roxana at CSKT Circle of Trust ASIST Master Trainer (406) 210-7343 or (406) 675-2700, ext. 1361, or email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
14 educational units: LAC, SWP, MLEA, OPI