|April 3, 2014
Mandatory orientation for CDL Class B and Class A trainings
PABLO ó The mandatory orientation for Class A and B CDL training will be Friday May 23 at the DHRD Transit Program located upstairs at Quicksilver gas station from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. All interested participants must attend.
This mandatory orientation meeting is important and imperative to help participantís complete applications correctly. Background checks and Motor Vehicle Record Checks and other necessary paperwork will be available. Only participants who have attended the orientation will be considered for the training.
Criteria for applying for CDL certification:
• CSKT enrolled tribal member or first generation descendent of CSKT
• Must not have had a DUI/DWI conviction in the last three years;
• Must not have had a conviction for Reckless Driving in the last three years;
• Must not have Left Scene of Accident within the last three years;
• Must not be a habitual offender for driving offenses for the last ten years;
Applicants will be responsible for scheduling their own DOT physicals and will be subject to a five-panel drug screen test. Please be prepared to provide copies of your valid Class-D Montana Driverís License, your original Social Security Card (not laminated).
You will be provided all forms and applications needed at the orientation.
The DHRD Transit Training Program is again offering the following CDL Courses:
• June 9 thru July 3, Class B CDL - 10 hour days Monday-Thursday (4 week long course)
• July 7 thru July 31, Class B CDL - 10 hour days Monday-Thursday (4 week long course)
• Aug 4 thru Sep 11, Class A CDL - 10 hour days Monday-Thursday (6 week long course)
If you have questions regarding the mandatory orientation meeting, please call Cristy Brooks, DHRD Transportation Administrative Assistant and Training Coordinator at (406) 675-2700, ext. 1212.