|February 27, 2014
Lake County Parks and Trails Planning Project
POLSON — The Lake County Parks Board is developing a county-wide parks and trails plan and is seeking public comment on the draft. The board will hold three public meetings to present key elements of the plan and to understand the public’s ideas for the development and maintenance of parks and trails.
Meetings will be held:
• Monday, March 3 - Tribal Community Center
Arlee, at 6 p.m.
• Tuesday, March 4 - Bethany Lutheran Church
8559 Montana Highway 35, Bigfork, at 7 p.m.
• Wednesday, March 5 - Polson Rural Fire Station,
Regatta Road near the Polson fairgrounds, at 6 p.m.
A copy of the plan can be found at the Ronan and Polson libraries, the Lake County Commissioners’ office and the Lake County Planning Department at the Lake County Courthouse in Polson. The plan can also be found at: http://www.lakecounty-mt.org/planning/parks.html.
For additional information please contact
• Lake County Planning Director - LaDana Hintz
email@example.com, or 883-7235
• The Lake County Commissioners
firstname.lastname@example.org or 883-7204
• Parks Board Chairman - Mike Roberts
• Planning consultant Dave DeGrandpre of Land Solutions
email@example.com, or 885-7526.