|October 17, 2013
ACA community meetings to be scheduled
ST. IGNATIUS — The Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes Tribal Health and Human Services Department in conjunction with the Montana Health Co-Op will be hosting a series of community meetings to explain the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.
The meetings will start with dinner at 6 p.m. and meeting at 7 p.m.
The facility sites have not been finalized at press time but in all likelihood be in the Tribal community centers, senior citizen centers, headquarters complex, SKC or clinics.
Meeting dates and locations:
• Tuesday, November 5, in Arlee.
• Thursday, November 7, in St. Ignatius/Dixon.
• Tuesday, November 12, in Ronan/Pablo
• Wednesday, November 13, in Elmo
• Thursday, November 14, in Polson.
• Monday, November 18, in Hot Springs.